I read through my blog today and I was just struck by how negative I am! All I seem to do is rant about how my life isn’t going the way I want it to, how I don’t look the way I want to, etc etc. But isn’t the whole point of faith and belief in God’s mercies the simple idea that I don’t need to worry about tomorrow because if something I want is meant to happen, it will. All I can do is make the most of today, and work as hard as I can. I just need to have faith in my abilities, because if I let other people second-guess me, and make me feel bad about myself, then I’ve got nothing.
So I decided that I would write about all the good things that have happened to me up till now, and feel better because its definitely NOT the end of the world if I don’t get something.
- Got a 7 in Hindi
- Feeling more confident about Chemistry
- Found tuitions where I’m comfortable and happy
- I have a clear goal about where I want to go for uni and what I want to do
- Had an overall okay CTs, where none of the papers other than math were disastrous
- Runi called me “much cleverer than everyone else in your class”
- I’ve got people who help me do the things I can’t!